Sunday, October 5, 2008

My Ass Hurts

For two weeks now I have been wanting a bike very badly! Well I finally got to ride one and now I'm unsure about the situation. I jumped on my roommates bike and my roommate and I set off into the neighborhood. Now I know that I haven't ridden a bike in almost 10 years but damn I think this guys bike is messed up! It wouldn't shift gears and these damn hills out here!! I was huffing puffing and dying to get up those hills! Oh my god a few times I had to just stop and walk the damn thing up the hill. I was so mad and now as I sit here my ass hurts. I know I'm out of shape and I'm in the process of losing some extra weight but damn not cool. It was embarrassing and shocking how hard it was. I thought it would be a breeze with a bike but apparently not.

I so want this!!! Someone please buy me one? It's only 13 thousand dollars. See it here

No comments: