Sunday, September 21, 2008

First GOT Weekend

After GROP (inside joke) we just couldn't get enough of each other. It was Saturday night, so myself and a few people from the group and other folks, headed for some clubs in a two trendy parts of town. Adams Morgan and some other area... I was very tired but way pumped up. I felt really excited for some reason. Anyways, after a lot of waiting and the night being so late, we only ended up in two places until we called it a night.

Things weren't totally crazy and I only had one beer all night but I still had fun. I spent a lot of time talking to one of my new friends from the group. Seems like we have a lot in common as we both live to travel.


Sunday

We still needed to hang out and keep the party alive! =p So two of the lovely girls from the group hosted a party at their apartment and most of the group was there. Very nice party but I wasn't in the best of moods. Issues with a certain woman in my life left me in a crappy mood. However, I did still have fun. Just didn't show it.

No comments: